Update: SVCAF has uploaded the recordings for wider audience.
ERFA (Equal Rights for All Political Action Committee) is proud to co-host the forum on Harvard Lawsuite with the SVCAF (Silicon Valley Chinese Association Foundation) on 6/25/2022, Saturday!
“The significance of Harvard Lawsuit and the Reality in California – A Forum on Combating Racial Discrimination in College Admissions with Ed Blum”
Time: 2-5pm PST, Saturday, June 25, 2022
Location: Sunnyvale Theater
550 E Remington Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
What to expect:
- Keynote from Mr. Edward Blum (President of Students for Fair Admissions)
- Panel discussion on racial discrimination in college admissions
- Interactive Q&A
To register for free tickets, please click here (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-significance-of-harvard-lawsuit-and-the-reality-in-california-tickets-348551666417) (Forum will be conducted in English)
Co-host and sponsor organizations and individuals are welcome, for more info, please send email to email@example.com.
- ERFA Filed Brief Amicus Curiae in support of Petitioner Students for Fair Admissions
- Ward Connerly Expresses Gratitude for Defeat of Racial Preferences in California
- Supreme Court to Hear Two Major Affirmative Action Cases in October 2022
- Court hearing in October 2022
- Court decision in the 2023 Spring/Summer term
Pingback: Ward Connerly Speaks at the Equal Rights for All Rally in Front of the Supreme Court - Equal Rights For All PAC
Pingback: The Equal Rights for All PAC Endorses the Policy Position of Senate Candidate Herschel Walker - Equal Rights For All PAC